1. Screw Rod Specification [1204-100mm/1605-100MM/1610-100mm ] the first two 12/16 represent the diameter of the screw Rod 12mm/16mm, and the last two represent the lead (pitch) of the screw Rod 4mm/5mm/10mm (the distance of the motor drive-ring slide) , the final 100mm represents the effective stroke of the slide (the distance the slide can move does not include the length of the slide) .
2. If you use Servo Motor, AC or other self-made motor, you need to provide the motor you use the detailed size map, we can customize according to your motor size sliding table flange (motor connecting piece) .
3. The sliding table includes 57 step motors by default, if you need faster 42 motors or do not need to contact customer service before purchasing motors.
4. Stack method: Can Stack Horizontal Cross, Gantry, three-axis, four-axis multiple stack method.
5.This type of slide table needs to cooperate with the drive, the controller can run.
01:motor 02:Coupling 03:Motor connector 04:Plinth
05:Sliding Block 06:Ball screw 07:Bearing Rail 08:Bearing Plate
CNC Ball Screw Slide Linear Guide Motion Module Guide Rail Module Front view
1. What do you do?
We are a professional manufacturer with over 15 years’ export experience for designing and producing vehicle machinery parts. Focus on saving cost, function approach, production feasibility for your projects.
2. How can I get some samples?
If you need, we are glad to offer you samples for free, but the new clients are expected to pay the courier cost, and the charge will be deducted from the payment for formal order.
3. Can you make CNC machining parts according to our drawing?
Yes, we can make machining parts according to your drawing, 2D drawing, or
3D cad model. If the 3D cad model can be supplied, the development of production can be more efficient. But without 3D, based on 2D drawing we can still make the samples properly
4. Can you make CNC machining parts based on our samples?
Yes, we can make measurement based on your samples to make drawings for machining parts making.
5. Is it possible to know how are my products going on without visiting your company?
We will offer a detailed production schedule and send weekly reports with pictures or videos which show the machining progress.
6. How about the lead time?
Generally, 1-2 weeks for samples, 3-4 weeks for mass production.
7. How do you control the quality?
(1)Material inspection--Check the material surface and roughly dimension.
(2)Production first inspection--To ensure the critical dimension in mass production.
(3)Sampling inspection--Check the quality before sending to the warehouse.
(4)Pre-shipment inspection--100% insp
8.What is your payment term?
Mold: 50% prepaid, balance after sample approval.
Goods: 50% prepaid, balance T/T before shipment.