four-axis CNC machining parts metal processing services CNC Machining Parts
1. The surface used as a precision reference should be machined at the beginning of the CNC process, as it is used to position other surfaces in subsequent processes. That is, "benchmark first, then other" . 2. When machining fine datum, coarse datum should be used. In single-piece, small-batch or even batch production, for Castings and forgings with complex shape or large size, and for blanks with large size errors, a marking procedure should be arranged before the machining process, in order to provide alignment for precision benchmark processing. 3, for the process prone to waste products, finishing and finishing can be placed in the front, some minor surface processing can be put behind.
|Product Material||1) AL1060, AL5052, AL6061, AL7075
2) Steel, mild steel, SPCC
3) SS201, SS303, SS304, SS316, SS316L
4) SPTE, galvanized sheet
5) Brass, copper
6) ABS, PP, PE, PC, POM
|Size||1) According to customers' drawings
2) According to customers' samples
|Surface Treatment||Anodized, powder coating, lacquer coating, black oxide, printing, matte, glossy, textured|
step, dwg, igs, pdf
T/T, L/C, Trade Assurance
1. What do you do?
We are a professional manufacturer with over 15 years’ export experience for designing and producing vehicle machinery parts. Focus on saving cost, function approach, production feasibility for your projects.
2. How can I get some samples?
If you need, we are glad to offer you samples for free, but the new clients are expected to pay the courier cost, and the charge will be deducted from the payment for formal order.
3. Can you make CNC machining parts according to our drawing?
Yes, we can make machining parts according to your drawing, 2D drawing, or
3D cad model. If the 3D cad model can be supplied, the development of production can be more efficient. But without 3D, based on 2D drawing we can still make the samples properly
4. Can you make CNC machining parts based on our samples?
Yes, we can make measurement based on your samples to make drawings for machining parts making.
5. Is it possible to know how are my products going on without visiting your company?
We will offer a detailed production schedule and send weekly reports with pictures or videos which show the machining progress.
6. How about the lead time?
Generally, 1-2 weeks for samples, 3-4 weeks for mass production.
7. How do you control the quality?
(1)Material inspection--Check the material surface and roughly dimension.
(2)Production first inspection--To ensure the critical dimension in mass production.
(3)Sampling inspection--Check the quality before sending to the warehouse.
(4)Pre-shipment inspection--100% insp
8.What is your payment term?
Mold: 50% prepaid, balance after sample approval.
Goods: 50% prepaid, balance T/T before shipment.