CNC precision machining aluminum alloy parts CNC Machining Aluminum Parts
Our Advantages of 5-Axis:
1. Machine complex shapes in a single setup for increased productivity.
2. Save time and money with less fixture preparation.
3. Boost throughput and cash flow, while shortening lead times.
4. Higher part accuracy because the workpiece does not move across multiple workstations.
5. Ability to use shorter cutting tools for higher cutting speeds and less tool vibrations.
6. Achieve superior surface finishes and overall better part quality.
|Item||Small stainless steel metal turned machine parts customized on 3d drawings|
|Material||1.Stainless Steel:AISI303, AISI304, AISI316F, 420,440,etc.|
|2.Aluminum: Al6061, Al6063, Al7075, Al6082,etc.|
|3.Brass:C36000, C37700, Hpb59-1, H62, C27200(CuZn37),etc.|
|4.Steel: carbon steel, alloy steel, etc.|
|6. Plastic : PVC, POM, Nylon etc.|
|Process type||CNC turning, milling, drilling, grinding, wire EDM cutting etc.|
|Dimensions||According to your supplied drawings|
1. What do you do?
We are a professional manufacturer with over 15 years’ export experience for designing and producing vehicle machinery parts. Focus on saving cost, function approach, production feasibility for your projects.
2. How can I get some samples?
If you need, we are glad to offer you samples for free, but the new clients are expected to pay the courier cost, and the charge will be deducted from the payment for formal order.
3. Can you make CNC machining parts according to our drawing?
Yes, we can make machining parts according to your drawing, 2D drawing, or
3D cad model. If the 3D cad model can be supplied, the development of production can be more efficient. But without 3D, based on 2D drawing we can still make the samples properly
4. Can you make CNC machining parts based on our samples?
Yes, we can make measurement based on your samples to make drawings for machining parts making.
5. Is it possible to know how are my products going on without visiting your company?
We will offer a detailed production schedule and send weekly reports with pictures or videos which show the machining progress.
6. How about the lead time?
Generally, 1-2 weeks for samples, 3-4 weeks for mass production.
7. How do you control the quality?
(1)Material inspection--Check the material surface and roughly dimension.
(2)Production first inspection--To ensure the critical dimension in mass production.
(3)Sampling inspection--Check the quality before sending to the warehouse.
(4)Pre-shipment inspection--100% insp
8.What is your payment term?
Mold: 50% prepaid, balance after sample approval.
Goods: 50% prepaid, balance T/T before shipment.