high-precision high wear-resistant tungstenTungsten Carbide Dies
1. Tungsten carbide precision molds parts have the characters of high wear resistance, high corrosion resistance and good compressive properties.
2. Extremely long molds life with consistent quality,The mass production of all kinds of industrial products requires highly wear resistant forming molds parts. To achieve a long molds life and minimize down times. Hard Material Solutions by offers ground and ready-to-use carbide molds that meet these high demands
3. They make full use of their unique design and processing technologies, and offer products through a system that is consistent from product development through product testing and after-sales service. They are also working to further improve their after-sales service, through support that includes die adjustment, reexamination for increasing mold’s operating life in order to mass produce them, etc.
|YG6X||14.8-15.1||≥91||≥1420||Suitable for drawing steel wire, Non-ferrous metal wire or bar up to 6.0 mm in diameter under low stress conditions|
|YG6||14.7-15.1||≥89.5||≥1520||It is suitable for drawing steel wire, Non-ferrous metal and alloy bar with diameter less than 20 mm under high stress condition, and also suitable for drawing pipe with diameter less than 10 mm.|
|YG8X||14.6-14.9||≥89||≥1470||Suitable for wire drawing and calibration of steel, Non-ferrous metal and alloy bars and pipes, as well as machine parts, tools and fragile parts.|
|YG8L||14.6-15.0||≥89||≥1450||Suitable for wire drawing and calibration of steel, Non-ferrous metal and alloy bars and pipes, as well as machine parts, tools and fragile parts.|
|YG15||13.9-14.2||≥87.5||≥2060||An Anvil, piercing and punching tool suitable for drawing steel bars and pipes with high compression ratio and working under high stress|
1. What do you do?
We are a professional manufacturer with over 15 years’ export experience for designing and producing vehicle machinery parts. Focus on saving cost, function approach, production feasibility for your projects.
2. How can I get some samples?
If you need, we are glad to offer you samples for free, but the new clients are expected to pay the courier cost, and the charge will be deducted from the payment for formal order.
3. Can you make CNC machining parts according to our drawing?
Yes, we can make machining parts according to your drawing, 2D drawing, or
3D cad model. If the 3D cad model can be supplied, the development of production can be more efficient. But without 3D, based on 2D drawing we can still make the samples properly
4. Can you make CNC machining parts based on our samples?
Yes, we can make measurement based on your samples to make drawings for machining parts making.
5. Is it possible to know how are my products going on without visiting your company?
We will offer a detailed production schedule and send weekly reports with pictures or videos which show the machining progress.
6. How about the lead time?
Generally, 1-2 weeks for samples, 3-4 weeks for mass production.
7. How do you control the quality?
(1)Material inspection--Check the material surface and roughly dimension.
(2)Production first inspection--To ensure the critical dimension in mass production.
(3)Sampling inspection--Check the quality before sending to the warehouse.
(4)Pre-shipment inspection--100% insp
8.What is your payment term?
Mold: 50% prepaid, balance after sample approval.
Goods: 50% prepaid, balance T/T before shipment.