Processing of ship parts Precision CNC Milling Parts
First of all, before CNC parts processing must see the process flow content, clearly know the parts to be processed, shape, drawing size and know the next process processing content. The size of the blank should be measured before assembling the raw material. It must be checked whether the arrangement is in accordance with the programming instruction. After finishing the rough machining process, we should check ourselves in time to adjust the error data in time. The content of self-examination is mainly the position dimension of the processing part.
1. Whether there is looseness in the machining process of machine parts;
2. Whether the machining process of machine parts touches the starting point correctly;
3. Whether the size of CNC parts machined to the datum edge (datum point) conforms to the drawing requirements;
4. CNC machining parts between each other's position size. After checking the position dimensions, the roughed shape ruler (except the arc) shall be measured. The parts are finished after rough machining confirmation. Before finishing, check the shape and size of the drawing part: Check the length and width of the vertical machining part; measure the size of the base points on the drawing. After self-check the parts, confirm that the parts meet the drawing and process requirements, the parts can be disassembled and sent to inspector for special inspection. In the case of precision CNC parts processing small batch parts processing, the first piece to be confirmed after the batch processing.
|Product Material||1) AL1060, AL7075, AL6061, AL5052
2) Steel, mild steel, SPCC
3) SS201, SS303, SS304, SS316, SS316L
4) SPTE, galvanized sheet
5) Brass, copper
6) ABS, PP, PE, PC, POM
|Size||1) According to customers' drawings
2) According to customers' samples
|Surface Treatment||Anodized, powder coating, lacquer coating, black oxide, printing, matte, glossy, textured|
step, dwg, igs, pdf
1. What do you do?
We are a professional manufacturer with over 15 years’ export experience for designing and producing vehicle machinery parts. Focus on saving cost, function approach, production feasibility for your projects.
2. How can I get some samples?
If you need, we are glad to offer you samples for free, but the new clients are expected to pay the courier cost, and the charge will be deducted from the payment for formal order.
3. Can you make CNC machining parts according to our drawing?
Yes, we can make machining parts according to your drawing, 2D drawing, or
3D cad model. If the 3D cad model can be supplied, the development of production can be more efficient. But without 3D, based on 2D drawing we can still make the samples properly
4. Can you make CNC machining parts based on our samples?
Yes, we can make measurement based on your samples to make drawings for machining parts making.
5. Is it possible to know how are my products going on without visiting your company?
We will offer a detailed production schedule and send weekly reports with pictures or videos which show the machining progress.
6. How about the lead time?
Generally, 1-2 weeks for samples, 3-4 weeks for mass production.
7. How do you control the quality?
(1)Material inspection--Check the material surface and roughly dimension.
(2)Production first inspection--To ensure the critical dimension in mass production.
(3)Sampling inspection--Check the quality before sending to the warehouse.
(4)Pre-shipment inspection--100% insp
8.What is your payment term?
Mold: 50% prepaid, balance after sample approval.
Goods: 50% prepaid, balance T/T before shipment.