|Name:||CNC Turning Parts||Drawing Format:||PDF, JPG, DWG, DXF, IGS, STEP, Etc.|
|Material:||Carbon Steel, Alloy Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Copper, Brass, Etc.||Application:||Automotive, Aerospace, Medical, Electronics, Etc.|
|Processing Equipment:||CNC Lathe, CNC Milling Machine, Drilling Machine, Grinding Machine, Etc.||Thread Type:||Metric, UNC, UNF, BSW, Etc.|
|Heat Treatment:||Annealing, Tempering, Quenching, Etc.||Delivery:||Express, Air, Sea, Etc.|
Nickel Plating CNC Turning Parts,
Cam Parts Nickel Plating,
CNC Automotive Turned Components
CNC turning parts are components machined using CNC lathes that are used for a wide range of applications. Our CNC turning parts are manufactured from various materials, such as carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, aluminum, copper, brass, etc. We offer both OEM and ODM services to meet customer requirements, and our services are supported by precision machining equipment such as CNC lathes, CNC milling machines, drilling machines, and grinding machines. We also provide a variety of thread types, such as metric, UNC, UNF, BSW, etc. Our machining aluminum parts are of high quality and excellent craftsmanship, and we can deliver orders quickly by express, air or sea, depending on the customer's needs.
- Turning CNC Lathe: CNC precision machining technology utilizing a turning CNC lathe.
- Drawing Formats: Available in PDF, JPG, DWG, DXF, IGS, STEP, and other formats.
- OEM/ODM: Customized parts available.
- CNC Turning Parts: Including shafts, pins, bushings, gears, etc.
- Surface Treatments: Including polishing, anodizing, zinc plating, nickel plating, chrome plating, powder coating, etc.
- Thread Types: Metric, UNC, UNF, BSW, etc.
|Material||Carbon Steel, Alloy Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Copper, Brass, Etc.|
|Heat Treatment||Annealing, Tempering, Quenching, Etc.|
|Name||CNC Turning Parts|
|Thread Type||Metric, UNC, UNF, BSW, Etc.|
|Inspection Equipment||CMM, Projector, Caliper, Microscope, Etc.|
|CNC Turning Parts||Shafts, Pins, Bushing, Gears, Etc.|
|Application||Automotive, Aerospace, Medical, Electronics, Etc.|
|Drawing Format||PDF, JPG, DWG, DXF, IGS, STEP, Etc.|
|Delivery||Express, Air, Sea, Etc.|
|Turning CNC Lathe||Available|
|CNC Machining Anodized Metal Parts||Available|
|Machining Aluminum Parts||Available|
|CNC Machining Brass Parts||Available|
CNC Turning Parts from CHONGXI provides customized machining services, using advanced CNC milling and lathe machines. The parts are made of a wide range of materials, such as carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, aluminum, copper, brass, etc. The heat treatment processes for the parts include annealing, tempering, quenching, etc. The drawing format accepted by CHONGXI includes PDF, JPG, DWG, DXF, IGS, STEP, etc. The thread type available includes metric, UNC, UNF, BSW, etc.
CNC Turning Parts are widely used in a variety of industries for machining aluminum parts, CNC milling machining and CNC lathe machining. It is widely used in automotive, aerospace, electronics, medical, home appliances, construction, machinery, etc., and can meet the needs of complex and high-precision machining. The parts have high accuracy, high efficiency, good surface quality, and excellent wear resistance, corrosion resistance and other properties.
CHONGXI offers custom CNC turning parts for Automotive, Aerospace, Medical, Electronics and other industries.
- CNC Turning Parts: Shafts, Pins, Bushing, Gears, Etc.
- Processing Equipment: CNC Lathe, CNC Milling Machine, Drilling Machine, Grinding Machine, Etc.
- Inspection Equipment: CMM, Projector, Caliper, Microscope, Etc.
- Material: Carbon Steel, Alloy Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Copper, Brass, Etc.
- Specialize in Machining Aluminum Parts, turning CNC lathe, turning CNC lathe parts, CNC turning parts.
Model Number: OEM
Support and Services:
We provide technical support and services for CNC Turning Parts. Our experienced engineers and technicians are available to help diagnose, repair, and maintain CNC Turning Parts. We also provide installation and commissioning services to ensure that your CNC Turning Parts are set up and running correctly. Our technical support and services include:
- Troubleshooting and repair of CNC Turning Parts
- Maintenance and preventive maintenance
- Replacement of components and parts
- Installation and commissioning
- On-site training
- Remote technical support
We are committed to providing quality technical support and services for CNC Turning Parts. For more information, or to schedule a service appointment, please contact us today.
Packing and Shipping:
The packaging and shipping of CNC Turning Parts is as follows:
- The parts will be packaged in a box with a bubble wrap cushion.
- The box will be labeled with the parts' details.
- The box will be shipped via a reliable carrier.
- The shipping cost will depend on the size of the box and the destination.